Vipava Valley e-MTB adventure
- touring hidden trails above the Vipava Valley on high-end electric mountain bikes
- unspoiled nature and a scenic picnic in the setting of Mt Čaven
- castle culinary treat to end your biking trip
Not to be missed
- secret trails and e-MTB riding techniques revealed by an experienced cycling guide
- included is the rental of high-end e-bikes and equipment, a snack and a shuttle back to the starting point
- exciting 5~ to 7-hour experience
The Vipava Valley e-MTB adventure is intended for cyclists who'd like to try out high-end electrical mountain bikes, explore new places accompanied by a local guide and wrap up their trip with some great food.
The adventure moderately difficulty in terms of conditioning and technique, we'll be cycling some diverse terrain, macadam roads, forest trails and rocky sections. When necessary, we'll disembark from our bikes and move on foot. The trip only includes trails where riding is allowed.
The Vipava Valley e-bike adventure begins in the scenic village Skrilje, where you'll be picking up your e-bikes and meeting your guide. We'll head across the lesser-known trails of the majestic Mt Čaven (1242 m) and visit two points of pilgrimage boasting splendid views: Školj sv. Pavla (St. Paul's Hill) and Vitovlje. There, we'll enjoy our cycling snack from the backpack.
The trip, lasting between 5 to 7 hours together with stops, ends in the village Ozeljan where a castle pizzeria whips up some magical pancakes. You can also decide for a culinary-wine pampering with a renowned winemaker.
- price per person (in a 4 person group) 99 €
- price per person (up to 2 persons) 129 €
- price per person (groups of 4 to 8 (10) persons) 89 €
Price includes: rental of a high-end e-MTB bike, cycling helmet and backpack, a complimentary RockVelo / Vipava Valley water bottle, sporty snack at a lookout location, licensed guide, shuttle from Ozelje back to the starting point of the trip.
Charged extra: lunch feast and/or wine tasting when your trip is done.