Road cycling with an Olympic trainer
- discover Vipava Valley's most beautiful roads with an Olympic trainer, perfecting your cycling technique
- cycle the royal stage of the Tour of Slovenia, catch views from the Kras to the Adriatic and all across the marvels of the Goriška Brda
- alongside great cycling tours, try some excellent local cuisine
Not to be missed
- exclusive package tailored to experienced road cyclists
- groups of 2 to 6 participants
- cycle with the coach of the Slovenian national team every day
- includes cyclist-friendly half board accommodation in double rooms; road bikes can be rented for an extra charge
With its pleasant climate and diverse terrain, the Vipava Valley is simply perfect for road cycling. All year round!
Every day you'll be accompanied by Aleksej Dolinšek, a top cycling trainer who took the Slovenian national team to the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro. He works with athletes of all ages and conditioning levels next to his activities in cycling tourism.
The 3-day road cycling package is intended for groups accustomed to cycling. Each day we will ride an attractive stage between 70 and 120 km in length, with an incline of at least 1000 m. There will be plenty of opportunity to work on all the elements of road cycling, with stunning views all around.
- price per person (in a 4 person group) 499 €
- price per person (up to 2 persons) 699 €
- price per person (groups of 4 to 8 (10) persons) 429 €
Price includes: half board cyclist-friendly accommodation 3*,
3x road cycling trips / training sessions with a licensed cycling coach, sports beverages and snacks.
The cycling package is available to closed groups and couples.
Price does not include: meals, rental of road bicycles or other equipment.