The Rahela restaurant operating on the Čebron Family Estate is touted for its great selection of dishes and friendly service. The food revolves around clean and recognizable flavours to satisfy the most discerning palate. The restaurant offers deliciously comforting stews and home-made cured meats. Guests can order prosciutto, salami, sausages, pork neck and pancetta. The menu also features fish, meat and game dishes. There is also a lovely selection of home-made desserts available. The featured dishes are based on in-season local ingredients and the availability of the ingredients in the gardens, forests and meadows in the area.
- view of the estate’s vineyards
- home-made products to take home
- disabled friendly access to the building, and accessible toilet
- the farm also offers high-category rooms
- outdoor children’s playground next to the eatery