The weekend of green delights
- immersion into the rustic life of Planota, with a taste of their "richness of simplicity"
- serenity, relaxation and a disconnect from daily worries
- outdoor activities in the fresh air, filled with the scent and energy of the forest
Not to be missed
- taste wholesome local foods like honey and cheese, and see how they're being made
- visit the tradition of blacksmithing or the heritage of the First World War
- many opportunities for activities in nature, on foot, by bicycle or on horseback
- an ideal destination for cyclists with its many marked trails, bike shops and e-bike rental service
- two-day experience, choose your accommodations, prices start at 119 € per person
The Banjšice and Trnovo Forest plateaus are worlds of green mystery. Fragrant with grass and wood, foliage and shrubbery, earth and sky, cow and horse, with hills and sea always close they offer wonderful sensations on every step.
On arrival, choose your basket of local goods from selected local providers. You can then explore the surroundings on an electric bike. With its mix of peaceful and wild nature, the region is popular among mountain and family bikers alike. Along the way you can also ascend a nearby peak. We offer accommodations in the remote areas of the Trnovo Forest or Banjšice Plateau, quality rest with the local providers, or in the summer also special camping and hayloft stays.
Take a morning walk to a nearby farm, stop by a cheesemaker or beekeeper, step inside the museums of barrel-making and blacksmithing, or visit the Herbal Centre. Lunch is best enjoyed in a local restaurant or agriturism farm. In the afternoon you can tour the plateau on horseback, observing the marvellous views of the surrounding hills, the distant Julian Alps and the Adriatic Sea. Farms along the way offer fresh vegetables, fruit, honey, cheese, meats and other home products.
The program is customized for each participating group depending on wishes, weather conditions and season of year.
- price per person (up to 4 persons) 134 €
- price per person (up to 2 persons) 163 €
- price per person (groups of 4 to 8 (10) Persons) 119 €
The price includes: 1x bed and breakfast stay, picnic basket of treats, 1x dinner, electric bike rental.
Activities charged separately: horse riding, visiting the blacksmithing or barrel-making museum, or the Herbal Centre, tasting local cheeses and honey, local guide or a custom GPS plan for independent exploration.