Awaken your senses in the pristine world of the Banjšice Plateau
- hiking the circle herbal route
- sampling craft herbal products
- pick your own herbs and prepare a delicious frtalja local dish
Not to be missed
- herbs and their healthful properties and uses
- herbalism and organic food preparation
- one-day/ half-day experience
In the whirlwind of modern times, it feels good to unwind and return to some genuine sensations. Join us on a guided tour of the local herbal route and indulge your senses, learning of the many wonderful properties of herbs and their uses, local heritage and great food.
We'll be stopping several times along the way, discussing the sights, scents and flavours of the Vipava Valley. The journey includes a sight of the Littoral region's oldest vine, the local ethnology exhibition and beekeeping tradition. We'll be wrapping up with a visit to the herbal garden, where over 80 wholesome herbs are thriving. Ripe for the picking, so we can prepare a delicious local frtalja dish.
- price per person (in a 4-person group) 58 €
- price per person (up to 2 persons 116) €
- price per person (groups of 4 to 8 (10) persons) 46,40 €
Price includes: organization and guidance along the herbal trail, tasting the products of the Herbal Centre, preparation of a frtalja, lunch.
Children up to 6 years free of charge, between 6 and 14 years half-price. On prior appointment, shuttles for up to 8 persons are available.
Duration: 5 to 6 hours. Please wear comfortable shoes.