Timeout in the rustic Mulberry House
- newly renovated apartment with rustic furnishings for 6 people
- great location with picturesque sunsets
- taking a break from the fast-paced day to day routine
Not to be missed
- min. 2-night stay
- great site for venturing out to explore the Vipava Valley, only 10 min away from the urban centre of Nova Gorica
- suitable for large families
- amazing view through the Skozno natural window; magnificent outdoor photo opportunities
- wine tasting in the wine cellar Lepa Vida
Mulberry house is located in Ozeljan, which is a great jumping off point for exploring the Vipava Valley, Karst, Soča Valley and Goriška Brda. On the outskirts of the Trnovo Forest Plateau, located between Šmihel and Ozeljan, quite close to the house, lies the Skozno natural window, which is geologically a natural bridge.
The apartment’s interior features elements of stone, wood and brick, giving it a unique charm. It can accommodate a large family or group of friends, as its boasts 3 bedrooms and can sleep 6 people in total. From the windows in the apartment you can watch the sun setting behind the hills in Italy.
Outdoor photo sessions are available as the owner of the apartment is a photographer specializing in family and wedding photos. We will take you to a beautiful location in the Goriška Region for an unforgettable photo shoot and awesome pics.
Availability of tastings in the boutique wine cellar Lepa Vida.
- price for 2 people per night 69.50 €
- price for 4 people per night 131.40 €
- price for 6 people per night 175.20 €
The price includes: overnight stay in the apartment, excl. of tourist tax.
Extra charge: tasting of 5 wines and snacks: 20 € per person.