Intiniti Monument Bliss Experience
- sensory discovery of what it is to be a human, and unravelling of the secrets of the Peace Memorial set against the authentic Karst backdrop
- discovering the archaic symbols hidden within the Memorial
- experiencing the setting through mindfulness
Not to be missed
- unique experience for boosting personal growth and enhancing different types of intelligence
- guided tour lasts 2 hours and 30 minutes
- takes place if at least 6 people, and up to no more than 12 people; price 69,00 € per person
- available in: Slovene, English, Italian, Russian, Spanish, French
One of a kind "intiniti mindfulness" experience. The professionally guided session combines science, art and nature with the practice of mindfulness to take the participant through the mysterious world of the Peace Memorial and its history collections and artwork collections with special emphasis on the subtle yet ubiquitous archaic symbolism found there. The experience connects us to the past and provides an opportunity for reflection on the future.
Intiniti Monument Bliss is an unforgettable experience based on living in the moment, here and now. It increases personal development and enhances different types of intelligence. It expands consciousness and re-establishes the inner equilibrium by taking the participants on a journey of their lifetime. Going back to the roots help us reconnect with ourselves in a powerful way. Take in the beauty of life in a conscious way and with sharpened senses!
Hours: Monday and Tuesday: 10 am to 4 pm; other days after 4 pm. From November to March after 6 pm. From April to October upon agreement.
Assembly in nice weather: lower parking of the Peace Memorial on Cerje, next to the Gratitude Alley.
Assembly in bad weather: at the entrance to the Peace Memorial on Cerje.
Please wear comfortable clothing and footwear.
- price per person (group of 6–12 persons) 69,00 €
- price per person (group of 2 people) 160,00 €
- price per person (group of 4–5 persons) 79,00 €
Price includes: professionally guided tour of the Peace Memorial through mindfulness practice, snack/tastings – sneak peak of the local oenogastronomy.