The star of the Zemono Manor House lulls you to sleep in the Theodosius Forest Village
- phenomenal quality and genuine flavours of the Restaurant Gostilna pri Lojzetu, at the idyllic Zemono Manor
- unique accommodations and pampering in the Theodosius Forest Village
- luxury two-day wine and gastronomy experience in the green & serene Vipava Valley
Not to be missed
- local, authentic, unique, immersive, boutique, sustainable (Green Key) experience of exceptional quality
- superior wine and gastronomy with Michelin-star chef Tomaž Kavčič at the Restaurant Gostilna pri Lojzetu
- unique architecture and ambience of the eco-friendly Theodosius Forest Village
- optional extra activities: visiting a local wine cellar, cycling, hiking, adrenaline sports
The experience features accommodation in a luxury wooden house in the Theodosius Forest Village in Vrhpolje, a welcoming gift of the Restaurant Gostilna pri Lojzetu at the reception, dinner (6-course tasting menu with local ingredients) paired with the valley's best wines at the Restaurant Pri Lojzetu, Zemono Manor House, the restaurant's digestif, bed and breakfast accommodations with a special little gift of Zemono potica cake, optional transportation between the locations, option of cycling and bike rental, option to organize the visit of a Vipava Valley wine cellar or the Vila Lavanda in Lokavec.
Restaurant Gostilna pri Lojzetu, Zemono Manor House and the Theodosius Forest Village both have the Green Key eco-label.
Restaurant Gostilna pri Lojzetu is the recipient of a Michelin star. It was the best Slovenian restaurant in 2020 according to Gault&Millau (4 hats or 17,5 points), and is a member of Le Soste, Chaîne des Rôtisseurs, JRE, Rotary …
La Liste 2020: the world's best restaurant selection ranks it as the highest rated Slovenian restaurant (84,5 points).
Tomaž Kavčič, honorary consul of the Republic of Serbia in Slovenia, is the only Slovenian recipient of the prestigious Italian Cuoco d'Oro ("golden chef") title, continuing 120 years of family tradition in his refined and sophisticated manner. Restaurant Gostilna pri Lojzetu was among the regional founders of the slowfood movement, while chef Kavčič prepared dishes for prime ministers in Brussels and attendees at the Milan World Expo, impressing them with his idiosyncrasies in the combining of traditional cuisine and outstanding creativity. In the 2017/18 season, the society of young restaurateurs JRE (Jeunes Restaurateurs) proclaimed Tomaž Kavčič as Europe's most innovative chef.
The Theodosius Forest Village lies in a charming pine forest just 3 km away from the Zemono Manor. It offers 7 luxury wooden houses, some with a sauna and a jacuzzi.
An ideal romantic getaway for two.
- price per person (in a 4 person group) 182,50 €
- price per person (up to 2 persons) 182,50 €
- price per person (groups of 4 to 8 (10) persons) 182,50 €
A two-person package includes: accommodation in a luxury wooden house in the Forest Village Theodosius in Vrhpolje, a welcoming treat by Gostilna pri Lojzetu at the reception, dinner (6-course tasting menu) with accompanying wine pairings (at 200 € for 2 persons), bed and breakfast in the Forest Village Theodosius (at 165 € for 2 persons).
Charged extra: transportation, wine cellar tasting.