Visit winemakers and agritourism farms with the Winestronaut team
- local guide to show you the authentic land, local farm highlights, and the uniqueness of each winemaker
- discovering the wine soul of the Vipava Valley, and experiencing its wine culture
- exploring local cuisine and indulging in traditional comfort food
Not to be missed
- wine and food tastings with two local winemakers on their respective farms
- Winestronaut tours are possible year round upon prior reservation
- shuttle from your lodgings and back
- price: from €79,00 per person
If you’re eager for a real experience of wine and wind plus sun and smiles, you’re in the right place.
The Winestronaut team is a bunch of wine connoisseurs bent on enjoying life in good company. Wine and everything to do with it is just a part of the local culture. The mission of Winestronaut is to create a wholesome experience of this area that will stay with you for a long time. The team takes you to memorable sessions in local wine cellars. Meet local winemakers, taste the exquisite wines and excellent bites. Discover the traditional wine culture in the company of joyful people.
- price per person (in a 4 person group) 79 €
- price per person (up to 2 persons) 99 €
- price per person (in a group of 6 to 8 (10) persons) 59 €
Price includes: experienced local guide and driver, tourist guidance, transport from an appointed location in the Vipava Valley, visit of two distinguished wine cellars in the Vipava Valley with a tasting of wines (at least 5 wine samples in each cellar), snack/cold cuts with home treats in both cellars.