Wine and food safari
- tasting and exploring the oenogastronomic highlights of the Vipava Valley
- exceptional views amidst unspoilt nature
- rich cultural and natural heritage waiting to be discovered and experienced
Not to be missed
- oenogastronomic weekend deal 3 days/2 nights
- overnight stay in own motorhome or tent
- guided outdoor outing and exploration of local features and sites
- tasting the harmony of flavours of the Vipava Valley in the Termika restaurant
- tasting of wines from the Vipava Valley, outdoor venue
Arrival and accommodation in the campsite Park Lijak in the afternoon. At sunset, you will be served a five-course dinner to kick off your culinary exploration of the traditional cuisine and wines from the winegrowing region of Vipava.
After breakfast you can visit local landmarks. In the afternoon, a guide will take you on a hike. Discover nature, culture and other gems in the area, and stop for a wine tasting in a lovely outdoor venue. Taste the different varieties of wine produced in the Vipava Valley.
After breakfast, departure for home.
Price: 290 € per person
Price includes: 2x overnight stays in own tent/motorhome/camper trailer, 5-course tasting menu with wine pairings, guided tour of natural and historic landmarks, and wine tasting with the flavours of the Vipava Valley.