Gourmet enjoyment at the Zemono Manor House near Frigido
- renowned excellence of the Restaurant Gostilna pri Lojzetu in the idyllic Zemono Manor
- innovative culinary creations by Michelin star chef Tomaž Kavčič
- half-day wine and gastronomy experience in the green & serene Vipava Valley
Not to be missed
- local, authentic, unique, immersive, boutique, sustainable (Green Key) experience focused on premium quality
- splendid ambience of the scenic Renaissance manor Zemono
- optional extra activities: visiting a wine cellar, cycling, hiking, adrenaline sports ...
As your dinner or lunch, the gourmet experience features a special "green" 6-course tasting menu from local ingredients paired with award-winning Vipava Valley wines at the Restaurant Gostilna pri Lojzetu, Zemono Manor House. There's also the option to organize the visit of a local wine cellar for a tasting, or to provide transportation and accommodations in the vicinity. Please note these require a prior appointment.
Restaurant Gostilna pri Lojzetu is the recipient of a Michelin star. It was the best Slovenian restaurant in 2021 according to Gault&Millau (4 hats or 17,5 points), and is a member of Le Soste, Chaîne des Rôtisseurs, JRE, Rotary…
La Liste 2021: the world's best restaurant selection ranks it as the highest rated Slovenian restaurant (86,5 points)
In 2020 it received a Green Key eco-label.
Tomaž Kavčič, honorary consul of the Republic of Serbia in Slovenia, is the only Slovenian recipient of the prestigious Italian title Cuoco d'Oro ("golden chef"), continuing 120 years of family tradition in his refined and sophisticated manner. Restaurant Gostilna pri Lojzetu was among the regional founders of the slowfood movement, while chef Kavčič prepared dishes for prime ministers in Brussels and attendees at the Milan World Expo, impressing them with his idiosyncrasies in the combining of traditional cuisine and outstanding creativity. In the 2017/18 season, the society of young restaurateurs JRE (Jeunes Restaurateurs) proclaimed Tomaž Kavčič as Europe's most innovative chef.
Ideal as a lavish pampering experience for two.
Price per person: 125 €
Price includes: lunch or dinner (9-course tasting menu) paired with exceptional local wines at the Restaurant Gostilna pri Lojzetu, Zemono Manor House.
Charged extra: transportation, wine tasting in a local wine cellar, accommodations.