Wine country on bike
- local experience spiced up with exciting stories from the area
- cycling over remote trails and exploring local gems
- local dishes with cellar tours and tasting
Not to be missed
- one-day bike trip around the area with full technical support and bike delivery
- tourist guidance; for groups larger than 6, two guides will be provided
- fully flexible itinerary
- visit to local producers and obscure local spots
The Vipava Valley, Goriška Brda and Karst are undoubtedly the most visible Slovenian winegrowing regions. Their location right on the border to Italy, friendly locals, who will always receive you with open arms, and countless stories make these regions truly exceptional. Let yourself be pampered and savour the sweeping views from the Alps to the Adriatic Sea.
The round tour uncovers countless secrets and brings up sweet surprises. Discovering the trails through the vineyards and riding past typical villages will take us to the wine cellar where we will be served the best the locals have to offer.
- price per person (group of 4 people) 175.00 €
- price per person (group of 2 people) 220.00 €
- price per person (group of 4–8 (max.10) persons) 145.00 €
The price includes: pick-up in front of the hotel/lodgings, all transport, guide, bike tour through vineyards, wine tasting, local cuisine, bike and helmet rental (MTB hardtail), trip organisation.
Price excludes: e-bike rental, lunch, admission fees, extra itinerary items, personal spending.