Where there's no light, just love and great food
- preparing traditional dumplings with a blind guide
- tasting herbal products in the Herbal Centre
- rich heritage of herbalism
- visit the Herbal Centre for a presentation of herbalist tradition
- tasting vegetable and herbal products
- preparing foods with blind guides
- one day / half day experience available all year round
There are many stereotypes and misconceptions surrounding the stigma of blindness, something people tend to fear. Blindness is considered one of the most difficult conditions.
Get to know the world of the blind by preparing local foods under the guidance of visually impaired or blind chefs. Together, we'll be having fun while making some traditional žlikrofi dumplings, craft teabags from scratch and whip up a delicious lunch.
The blindness-awareness program lasts 5 to 6 hours and is suitable for kids, too. Children up to 6 years can participate charge-free, and those between 6 and 14 years of age pay half price. On prior appointment we can also organize shuttles for up to 8 persons.
- price per person (in a 4-person group) 70 €
- price per person (up to 2 persons) 140 €
- price per person (groups of 4 to 8 (10) persons) 56 €
Price includes: organization and guidance, presentation of herbalism, a tasting of herbal and vegetable products, animated preparation of traditional foods, lunch.