Fly fishing on the rivers Hubelj and Vipava
- time spent in wild nature
- meeting indigenous animals and flora
- fishing bonanza
Not to be missed
- presentation of the fishing grounds of the Ajdovščina Angling Club, basics of fishing, tips and guidance, and your daily amount of fly lures (5 pieces)
- option to rent all the basic gear, or order lunch on location
- duration between 90 to 120 minutes, can be extended up to 8 hours
The rivers Vipava and Hubelj are watercourses home to a wild indigenous fish living its entire life course in this river basin. The challenging habitat has made it into a master of survival, cautious and elusive yet fierce. Successful fishing here requires some skill and experience, which will gladly be imparted by the local fishermen. Spent in the spirit of mindful patience, your time on the river will be a great friendly adventure.
- price per person 50 €
- price per person (for 2) 40 €
Charged extra: fishing licence, basic equipment rental, lunch on-site of the fishing.