Treasure Hunt in Vipavski Križ
- playful discovery of a scenic medieval town, the smallest in Slovenia
- visiting one of the prettiest local cultural history monuments
- active relaxation outdoors
Not to be missed
- educational walk through the history and heritage of Vipavski Križ
- fun live-action puzzle adventure
- traditional lo caloffer
- the treasure hunt lasts one hour
The Vipavski Križ treasure hunt is perfect for those who like to have fun while exploring the heritage of a medieval town, one of the world's tiniest. The starting point is the town's wine shop, local product store and tasting room Gifts of the Vipava Valley, where groups of 2 to 4 treasure hunters pick up their backpacks, phones and pens. An app leads adventurers from one riddle to another, sprinkled all across town. Solving the mystery brings you to the spot of the hidden treasure of the Holy Cross Knights. When it's found, the company toasts with a glass of finest Vipava Valley wine.
Price per group (in a 4 to 5-person group): 75 €
The price includes: backpack, rental of smartphone with the treasure hunt app, glass of wine.