Glampyarding for foodies and globetrotters
- accommodation in a fully furnished designer cottage (can sleep up to 4 people), with an outdoor jacuzzi and a rich breakfast consisting of wholesome local food
- taking in the authenticity of the countryside with all your senses and engaging with the locals
- trips through unspoiled nature and exploring of hidden heritage treasures; availability of e-bike rentals, horseback riding, relaxing massages
Not to be missed
- an exclusive 3-day getaway for adventurers and foodies with a penchant for sustainability
- discovering the unique flavours of the area; taking part and being involved in the production of homemade products; sampling organic wine, juice, olive oil, cheese, cured meat, flour
- 2-hour horseback rides in the arena and outside, including one riding lesson
- trip to Rihemberk Castle on e-bikes and a treasure hunt
- outdoor games (ball, volleyball, badminton, frisbee)
FRIDAY: on-site arrival in the afternoon, settling in, early dinner in a local inn (not included in the price) and a relaxing evening soak in the jacuzzi while sipping on great local wine.
SATURDAY: breakfast with locally sourced ingredients and oven-fresh bread. Visit to an organic farm: one hour of arena riding and one hour of riding outside in the field. Back at the farm, we’ll watch the process of grinding different types of flour. The flour is also available for purchase. Return to your lodgings and then departure for a late lunch at Noe (4-course season-inspired menu). Upon return, a visit to the Museum of Alexandrian Women. Evening tasting of organic wines poured from amphorae in the cellar of winemaker Borut Leban. Relaxing soak in the jacuzzi to end the evening.
SUNDAY: relaxing morning massage. Breakfast. E-bike pick-up and bike tour to Rihemberk Castle with a treasure hunt. Return to the lodgings and check out by 12 am.
- 4 people: 337.00 € / person
- 2 people: 482.00 € / person
The price includes: 2x overnight stays with rich breakfast, unlimited use of jacuzzi, e-bike rental, 2-hour horseback riding incl. one riding lesson, 1x late lunch or dinner with 4 courses in a top lakeside restaurant, guided sampling of premium organic wines from amphorae (5 wine samples along with homemade delicacies), a tour of the Museum of Alexandrian Women, and guided tour of selected local sites and museums.