Selo Station is an authentic village house in the countryside of the Vipava Valley, in the village Selo. Guests have at their disposal two spacious and bright bedrooms with shared use of the living room and bathroom with a separate toilet. On request, owners can also prepare breakfast. In front of the house is a courtyard with a tall chestnut tree, which offers cool shade for an easy-going leisure time. Heating is by heat pump radiators, the windows are new and equipped with mosquito nets.
In a comfortable environment in the middle of the Vipava Valley, visitors can unwind in peace with their friends or family. The accommodation is excellent:
- for cyclists, since they can safely store their bikes in the garage,
- for paragliders, who can clean and maintain their equipment here,
- for hikers, because Selo is a great starting point for hikes with a wonderful view,
- for wine and food lovers, as the Vipava Valley is one of the best wine regions in Slovenia,
- for those who just want to relax and read a good book.