The Pikol Lake Village has managed to strike the right balance between modern comforts and tradition; the luxury of nature combined with the luxury of modern technology; a stay in a cosy indoor retreat and yet outdoors. The entire setting has a rustic feel with its open spaces, and makes for a friendly atmosphere. There are 5 cabins available made from selected natural building materials; the wood used exudes cosiness and guarantees a carefree stay with a forest to one side and water to the other. There are two types of 2-person glamping cabins available: either with a private whirlpool or without. Each cabin has a bathroom, desk, Video On Demand, as well as a private patio with a view of the forest. Amenities such as an organic hair and body care set, hair dryer, a soft robe and slippers, a coffee machine and minibar give the finishing touch.
Not to be missed:
- the glamping cabins are in the vicinity of the Pikol restaurant
- welcome basket for every guest
- peace and quiet
- optional breakfast basket with Slovenian products (extra charge)
- optional massage session in the cabin (provided by the Dotik Massage Centre)
- electric bike rental
- pet friendly accommodation (upon arrangement)
- proximity of the Panovec educational forest trail
Guest reviews: unforgettable experience, serene outdoor setting, friendly staff, exquisite dining.