Scattered around Vipava Valley are several privately held ethnological collections with impressive artefacts attesting to the love and dedication of their collectors. Collection viewings are upon prior appointment.
- Kebe House in Vipava – information and guided tours: TIC Vipava
- Batič House in Lokavec – information and guided tours: TIC Ajdovščina
- Forge Museum of Mihael Kuš in Lokavec – information and guided tours: TIC Ajdovščina
- Carpentry Museum – information: TIC Nova Gorica
- Exhibition entitled Life Stories of Alexandrinian Women in Prvačina – information: www.aleksandrinke.si
- Small Smithery Museum Lokovec – information: TIC Nova Gorica