SUP adventure on the Vipava River
- Stand-up paddling through the unadulterated section of the Vipava River lets you get in touch with an entirely different side of nature.
- Stop and take a dip at the charming gravel bank formed by the river.
- Mouth-watering culinary delights with local products following your SUP cruise.
Not to be missed
- The SUP season is from May to October and depends on the weather and water level.
- The route is 4 km long and takes 2 hours.
- This outing is also suitable for beginners.
- Price: €45.
Paddle down the brilliantly green Vipava River. The meanders offer a delightful display of pensive pools and giddy rapids. The outing is held over a section of the river where nature, hardly disrupted by man, still plays by its own rules. As such, climbing over fallen logs in the river is not uncommon. This lush and unspoilt part of nature feels almost like stepping into an Indiana Jones movie. But don't worry, behind the next bend instead of an angry tribe you will find only hospitable locals looking for respite from the afternoon heat. The outing is made even more delightful by the waterfowl and aquatic animals.
The adventure starts in Prvačina. A short break halfway through at the remarkable gravel bank offers an opportunity for a refreshing dip. The excursion ends in Renče which was once considered the most beautiful village in the Vipava Valley. Home-style treats will make this outing an all-round unforgettable experience.
Vipava SUP Adventure