Rich wine offering in the Vinoteka Solum wine shop
- Superb selection of wines from the Vipava Valley winegrowing district and the Primorska winegrowing region.
- Guided tastings of selected wines from old native varieties.
- Presentation of the terroir of the Vipava Valley winegrowing district and the Primorska winegrowing region.
Not to be missed
- Tasting session with at least 3 samples of local wines.
- Tastings per individual choice, we recommend at least 5 samples.
- Guided tastings from €10.00.
- Open from Tuesday to Saturday from 3 pm to 12 pm.
Vinoteka Solum is a boutique wine shop with an impressive offering of local wines made in keeping with traditional methods. The offering of the Vipava Valley winegrowing district is made up of 35 vintners and 100 wine samples, while the offering of the Primorska winegrowing region features 100 vintners and 300 wine samples. The guided tastings in the shop include a presentation of the local wine specificities, the traditional winemaking methods and wine refining processes. Guests may be treated to excellent local dishes made by traditional recipes if they announce themselves in advance.
Vinoteka Solum wine shop
Bevkov trg 6
5000 Nova Gorica