- The only bungee provider in Slovenia, est. in 1993.
- The Solkan Bridge and the emerald green Soča River below make for one of the most spectacular bungee jumping sites in Europe.
- The immediate area is hailed for its delicious food offer.
Not to be missed
- Jumps are made from the Solkan Bridge from 55 meters high.
- Jumps are possible on weekends, from May to October. Advance bookings only.
- Price per jump is €55. Group discounts are available.
Spanning the emerald green Soča River, the 55-metre-tall Solkan Bridge boasts great bungee jumping conditions. One of the best bungee locations in Europe offers a breathtaking view of the older Solkan Bridge with its striking stone arch – the biggest in the world among railway bridges. To one side is the hill country of Brda – a region of wine and fruit – and to the other side is Solkan, mentioned as far back as 1001 AD. The real showstopper though is the striking Soča River – arguably the most beautiful river in this part of Europe.
Leave your car at the parking area, and walk some 100 metres to the bridge to register for the jump. No special gear is necessary; all you need is comfortable footwear. The team of professionals will strap and harness you in. The countdown begins: "3, 2, 1, bungee!" Take a leap of faith to an adventure of a lifetime. After you are safely on the ground you can go for a drink in any of the surrounding bars. For an all-round memorable day, head to a near-by inn or restaurant to pamper yourself with local specialties.
TOP GO d.o.o.
Ulica Borisa Kalina 39